Priced by the 1/2 metre
90cm wide by 50cm
If multiples are purchased it will be sent as one continuous length.
Coldwater soluble embroidery backer for all machine embroideries, new creative craft works; ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
Suitable for use with almost all fabrics.
Wash out in cold water, do not tear off! Iron with steam.
Certified OEKO-TEX 100 Class 1.
Water-soluble (at 25-30°C) embroidery backing.
- stabilizer for all machine embroideries
- easily washed out – dissolves in cold and warm water
- very good stabilizing properties and ease of use
- versatile application, e.g. for freehand lace embroidery, appliqués and similar motifs.
- ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
- Place Solufleece under the fabric, hoop the Solufleece and fabric embroidery or embroider the motif directly onto the Solufleece, without fabric.
- For collages and “pizza technique”, lay the Solufleece down, arrange the fabrics (fabric pieces, yarns, ribbons, lacing, etc.), cover with Solufleece, and sew all layers together, either in a grid or criss-cross pattern.
- After finishing the embroidery, simply wash out the Solufleece.
We recommend testing the products before starting processing.